VR Remote Desktop is a remote desktop client designed for Google Cardboard. Kids using the computer *and* the tablet? Use VR Remote Dsktop to control to your computer in virtual reality.
- Curved screen and magnifying glass options for better usability
- Control the mouse with your head and the trigger button, or enable Viewer Mode and use the keyboard and mouse connected to the computer.
- Activate the trigger button when focusing away from the screen to re-center the display.
- Camera Preview shows you a live feed of your surroundings.
- Connect and use a Bluetooth keyboard.
Please try the free version before you purchase! It is ad-supported but not limited in other ways. Feature suggestions are always welcome!
VR Remote Desktop is released under the GPL license, and the source code can be found on github:
NOTE 2015-03-27: Avast Antivirus currently reports "Suspicious file detected - APK:CloudRep [Susp]" when installing this application. It does the same when building from the source on github. I've reported a false positive to Avast.
VR Remote Desktop is based on the open source GPL licensed android-vnc-viewer project:
VR Remote Desktop is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-28. The program can be installed on Android.
VR Remote Desktop (version 1.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 29 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.